By considering different helicopter tours for this trip to Hawaii you are hoping to create a vacation the whole family will remember. Your family has always loved beaches so the trip to this beautiful space was a perfect decision. You want to make sure, however, that your group also finds away to enjoy areas beyond the sand and the surf.
Sightseeing adventure Hawaii helicopter tours allow travelers to see sights that otherwise would be impossible to access. With the most experienced tour guides, you can look at volcanoes and mountains, coral reefs and other ocean sites that you simply cannot see while you are working on your tan in the sand near the water.
Hawaii Vacation Tours and Other Specialty Packages Create Memorable Family Trips
When you get ready to plan excursions for your family or business trip to Hawaii it is important to make sure that you visit not only the most popular spots, but also the hidden gems that the average traveler really does not get to see. And while there are some vacations allow you to scrimp and save, Hawaii may be one of those places where you do not want to take the cheap approach. Consider some of these facts and figures about the appeal of the islands of Hawaii and some of the sights that you simply do not want to miss and how the aviation industry affects travel across the country:
- 220,000 visitors were in Hawaii on any given day in the year 2016.
- In 2017, in comparison, Hawaii saw a record of 9.3 million visitors, representing a 4.6% increase from the previous year.
- 96% of employees in America agree that taking vacations is important to them. Air travel plays an important role in many of these vacations.
- With about 12,773 helicopters, the U.S. had the largest number of commercial helicopters in the year 2017.
- The worldwide sale of commercial helicopters in 2017 was expected to reach just under $5 billion, according to expert predictions.
- 35% of Americans are planning to take a vacation of at least 50 miles away from home, according to a recent AAA survey.
In 2015, there were 24,142,000 general aviation flight hours logged, and at any given time, there are approximately 5,000 aircraft in the sky. Few of these air travelers, however, are ever able to see sights that can compare with the sights you will see if you book one of the helicopter tours that Hawaii has to offer.